Tell us you didn’t smile when you saw this photo! Courtesy of Salt and Lavender, this delicious and cooling treat guaranteed to please young and old alike on a hot summer day.
Need: Popsicle Molds (recipe configured for 8-3 oz. molds)
- 2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt (2% or whole milk)
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Combine yogurt, almond milk and vanilla extract. Once mixture is smooth, stir in sprinkles.
- Transfer mixture to 8 3 oz. popsicle molds, leaving room at the top of the mold for expansion as the popsicle freezes. (Tip: For ease of pouring, use a bowl with a spout or transfer to a large measuring cup.)
- Freeze for at least six hours. Enjoy!