Bedford Commons OB-GYN, PA, located at 201 Riverway Place in Bedford, NH, and 6 Tsienneto Road, Suite 202, Derry, NH provides personalized, state-of-the-art health care services for women of all ages. Founded in 1982, the physicians and staff of Bedford Commons OB-GYN are dedicated to the goal of combining quality medicine with individualized care. Comprehensive on-site services include obstetrics and gynecology, well-woman exams, pediatric and adolescent gynecology, family planning, infertility treatments, menopausal and hormonal management, and diagnostic ultrasound.
Obstetrics and gynecology is the specialty of medicine providing primary health care to women with particular emphasis on the organs of the reproductive system. At Bedford Commons OB-GYN, our care extends from adolescence and the reproductive years through the perimenopausal and postmenopausal years. We strive to provide individualized care to each of our patients.
- Comprehensive maternity care
- High risk pregnancy management
- Individualized birthing alternatives
- On-site obstetrical ultrasound
- Prenatal testing and amniocentesis
- Annual gynecologic examination
- Pediatric/adolescent gynecology
- Infertility evaluation and treatment
- Menopausal and hormonal management
- On-site diagnostic ultrasound
- Incontinence evaluation and treatment
- Gynecologic surgery including laparoscopic procedures, robotic hysterectomy and tubal ligation
- Evaluation and management of gynecologic cancers
- On-site Bone Density Screening for Osteoporosis
Psychological counseling and support services for women – offered by Christine Miller, Ed.M., CMHC, a licensed clinical mental health counselor; call 603-668-4646 to schedule an appointment.
Cosmetic Services include Photorejuvenation, Vein Treatments, Laser Hair Removal, Botox and Juvederm Injections.
Locations and Office Information
201 Riverway Place
Bedford, NH 03110
6 Tsienneto Road
Derry, NH 03038
Main Phone Number: 603-668-8400
Office Hours: 7 am – 4 pm, Monday through Friday