PRIVATE PRACTICE OB-GYN OFFICE TRIAGE REGISTERED NURSE
Bedford Commons OB-GYN seeks experienced Office Triage Registered Nurse. Responsibilities of this full-time position include telephone triage, clinical services and workflow, patient counseling, and in-office procedures including urodynamics, IV hydration, and non-stress tests. Strong communication, organization, and team skills required. Competitive salary, and benefits offered.
- Respond to clinical telephone calls from patients
- Provide telephone follow-up for selected patients
- Administer medication and IV hydration prescribed by health care provider
- Assist in the development of clinical protocols with emphasis on protocols pertaining to nursing care
- Perform non-stress testing
- Provide medical assistance in selected circumstances
- Perform Infertility intakes
- Assist in urodynamic testing when indicated
- Process semen specimens in preparation for intrauterine insemination
- Schedule “add-on” appointments
- Provide “call” coverage for weekend and holiday infertility care
- Maintain and contribute to implementation of paperless system of information disbursement throughout the office
- Help to foster a “team approach” with co-workers throughout the Practice to benefit the entire organization and best serve the patients’ needs
- Graduation from an accredited school of Nursing. Baccalaureate degree in nursing preferred
- RN license in the State of New Hampshire
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
Job Type:Full-time, Monday through Friday 7:30am-4:30pm. Occasional weekend coverage for infertility care.
Good compensation and benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K, paid holidays and earned time.